Skip to content
- We are currently doing both in office and phone call appointments. We ask that all patients wear a medical grade mask whilst in office.
- All information regarding the Covid vaccine can be found on the BC CDC website or the BC Government website.
- A mask is required in all medical settings
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer
- We may take your temperature and history to rule out any COVID symptoms
- We would ask only the patient to attend the appointment, unless assistance is required
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time